As part of its mission to educate the public about dwarf conifers the ACS provides free student memberships annually to students enrolled full-time in an accredited school of horticulture, forestry, conservation or plant science, or working towards a degree in one of those subjects at a college or university.
A student membership includes:
- Member access to the ACS website where they may participate in online discussions, comment on news stories, access back issues of our publications as electronic PDF files and upload information and photographs to the ACS Conifer Database.
- Access to the ACS membership directory to network with conifer experts.
- Internship opportunities.
- Ability to participate in online forums on the ACS website.
- Attendance at ACS meetings, symposia, garden tours and rendezvous. Fees may apply.
- Taking advantage of ACS member discounts in sales and promotions offered by participating growers and specialty nurseries.
- Downloading Conifer Quarterly magazine (as a PDF) when posted online. (Hard copies of CQ are not mailed to student members.)
Email your name, name of educational institution, intended major and name of professor to become a member.